Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Every week I will be posting info, tips, and tricks that I learn from Joe during my internship.

This week as we head into Christmas, Joe shared with me information about training during the holidays. First, overall business slows down during this time period and it's important to save money in preparation. Next, it is a very good time of year to offer promotions and discounts to stir up more business as the new year approaches. Finally, Joe shared with me a list of holiday health tips that he shares with his adult clients.
  • Train before holiday parties or dinners.
  • Reduce meals or fast until the big event of the day (save your calories).
  • Drink plenty of water and eat protein and vegetables before starches and desserts. 

This is just a sample of what this blog has to offer so stick around for more!